APPLIQUE CHOICES, FONT CHOICES AND PRICE LIST

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fall Minky Dot Peasant Dress

This peasant style minky dot fabric dress is just what the crisp cool fall weather ordered.  Its a beautiful Saturday morning in Wake Forest, North Carolina.  I am so excited to see the leaves changing and am beside myself with the thought of fall.  Living in Florida my entire life makes this first fall in NC so special. I actually get to enjoy the fall outside and not just my indoor decorations that I so proudly display.  This year I get a REAL FALL!!!!

This dress as pictures is $35  (minky Dress is $27 and $8 for this applique- you may choose any applique).   to view all applique choices click here.
prices, font choices and applique choices can be found at


Turquoise fine wale corduroy-owl applique-$37

Thanksgivig Turkey Onesie and TUTU

blog background

Uniquely Monogrammed-Children's Clothing's Fan Box

Followers