APPLIQUE CHOICES, FONT CHOICES AND PRICE LIST

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Early Christmas

I just love Christmas.  I haven't stitched out any of my fall designs but I have already made a few things for Christmas.  I really do have things out of order.  I don't plan on working the entire month of December so get your orders in early. 
These adorable bloomers are a great gift and make for a great picture of a baby with their bottom up.
Elf feet applique can be found at the Applique Frenzy Website.  The font used is the Lindey font and it can also be found at Applique Frenzy.



I love the combination of turquoise, red and green for childresn christmas clothing.  I have a few items that i will release over the next couple of months.  You may see this color combination again,  I just love it.
of course as always you may choose your colors, applique and clothing style (dress, shirt, or onesie) 

blog background

Uniquely Monogrammed-Children's Clothing's Fan Box

Followers